- Hardware Giants State Next-Generation Case
- Wednesday, May 10, 2006, 11:21AM EST
- Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft this week laid out their plans for the year ahead, with each offering compelling visions of the game industry’s future.
- How DS 'Expands Gaming Market'
- Wednesday, May 10, 2006, 11:18AM EST
- According to George Harrison, Nintendo of America's senior vice president of marketing and corporate communications, DS will continue to be a major driver of business in the game industry.
- Nintendo Stresses Wii Innovation and Inclusion
- Wednesday, May 10, 2006, 11:12AM EST
- Wii will be released worldwide in Q4 2006 with The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess as the key launch title, but Nintendo is keeping precise dates and price under wraps.
- Fantasy Mixes with Action
- Wednesday, May 10, 2006, 10:53AM EST
- Fantasy worlds come to life in action games that allow players to embark on quests for riches and glory, and often to save their people from a greater evil.
- This Year's Action Adventure Sequels
- Wednesday, May 10, 2006, 10:51AM EST
- Like Hollywood, videogame publishers love sequels.
- Madden NFL 07 Gets Physical on Nintendo Wii; EA Set to Deliver Industry's Top Franchises to Nintendo's Groundbreaking Next Generation Console
- Tuesday, May 09, 2006, 11:02PM EST
- REDWOOD CITY, Calif.
- New Super Mario Bros.
- Tuesday, May 09, 2006, 10:50PM EST
- Screenshots and art from the perpetual series featuring Mario and Luigi.
- Tuesday, May 09, 2006, 10:47PM EST
- Baten Kaitos Origins
- Tuesday, May 09, 2006, 10:45PM EST
- Donkey Kong Bongo Blast
- Tuesday, May 09, 2006, 10:44PM EST